Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ryan's recital weekend


Ryan loves to dance so last fall we signed him up for an all boys jazz/hip hop dance class. Hes the youngest kid in the class but has alot of fun and tries his hardest. Well this weekend is recital weekend. He did a show last night and then another this afternoon. He is SICK (fevers of 102) but still insists on going. Motrin is helping and he has no other real symptoms but being tired. Up on stage you can tell he is nervous but hes trying and the whole group looks cute. They dance to a song from High School Musical 2 "Bet on It".
And I promised to post more photos so here some from this month. Nora really does love the swing and isnt scared like she looks in the photo. She thought the bounce house was great on Memorial Day. Evan loves playing in his sandbox and getting dirty!
My new camera isnt working great so I have to send it in for a couple of weeks but I have my backup camera.:)






No comments: