Friday, June 20, 2008

Lil' Brewer




First of all, my new camera is fixed so I hope its taking better photos now. I only had it 2 months and it seemed all the pictures I took were a bit blurry and grainy. I sent it into Canon for service (free, they sent a shipping label) and got it back in a week. They said the optical assembly was inoperative meaning my focus and everything was not working properly at all. Glad it wasnt just my eyes.
Ry loves playing baseball. Hes so excited to be on the Brewers. Here he is in uniform. They had lots of rain this season so many of his games were rained out and we have to make them up now. You can see the ponds of water in some of the pics.
By his choice, he is also taking a 4 day class on how to play tennis. Hes actually pretty good at it!



No comments: