Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Zoo








Evan started dance class last week. There was one other boy (who didnt really participate in class and may drop out) but Evan didnt seem to care at all. He had fun pretending to be a frog and jumping on one foot.
We went to the zoo on Sunday for my moms work employee party. Beautiful day. Nora loved the train and carousel! Ry is such a loving big brother but sometimes acts a bit too daddy like and gets SO worried about her. Its sweet though.
And a pic of Nora climbing on the old man River. I think he likes it. He turned 13 last week (Canyon shares the same bday as River and shes 11 now).

1 comment:

Nan said...

Ahhh fun! Looks like Mke Cty zoo - is it?

I can send my blog and password privately (rileymagen@yahoo.com). I saw the link for your blog on the LAAF yahoo digest emails.

Nan
mom to Riley (4 1/2 Guat) and Koen (bio 13 mos)